NPV Store Map.pdf
Get the Whole Story--Whole Foods Market Naperville's Self-Guided Tour--Participant Guide 2011.pdf
Get the Whole Story Whole Foods Market Naperville's Self-Guided Tour NPV.pdf
Self Guided Tours
Looking for a way for your group or organization to learn and have fun? Come on in for a self-guided tour!
Our tours are designed be accessible and convenient—you can see what’s in store for you at your own pace on weekdays at your convenience. We provide the tools you need to learn about food and nutrition, earth-friendly practices, what’s unique about Whole Foods Market and our Naperville location, and more! You can take a look at the guide for participants here on our website, and we’ll send you a leader guide on request.
For optimum experience for participants, we require one adult for every four students or children in your group. Please note that each group is responsible for their own participants during your visit, including: 1) managing any waiver or permission forms required by your organization, 2) monitoring your participants for safe, responsible and respectful behavior, and 3) assuring safe sampling for anyone with food allergies or sensitivities.
Since our facility is not dedicated allergen-free, we cannot guarantee against cross-contamination of our bulk food, samples, hot bars, salad bars, or food prepared in our kitchens. Please advise us of any food allergies and allowable packaged snacks well in advance, and we’ll do our best to suggest alternatives.
As always, our Team Members do their best to be available for your questions and may have samples to offer. We hope you’ll have fun! Tours usually take about 45 minutes. When you’re finished, check out at the Customer Service Desk and pick up a thank you gift!
Ready to schedule a self-guided tour? Just send the following information to us at email@example.com:
- Name of organization
- Number of total participants—Remember that we require 1 adult for every 4 children or students in your group, maximum of 20 total participants.
- Age/Grade level of participants, if not all adults
- Leader/Contact name, email and phone number
- When would you like to come? Please provide 3 choices of date and time for your tour with at least 2 weeks’ notice. We do not schedule tours between November and January 7th.
- What’s the focus of your tour? (general information, nutrition, Green Mission)
- Does anyone in your group have special dietary needs or food allergies?
- Would you like us to email a leader guide to you?
It’s our pleasure to share your neighborhood Whole Foods Market with you. We welcome your questions and feedback before, during and after your tour and look forward to seeing you soon!